Back to top
Price And Quantity
1 USD ($)/Kilograms
1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
1000 Kilograms Per Week
- As an anthelmintic it is used for the treatment of Dipylidium and Taenia infection in cats and dogs
- Popular choice to treat cotton and peanut crops.
- Vegetables including beans, onions, garlic; potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, ornamentals, non-crop situations
- Highly efficient
- It is not usually persistent in soils.
- Reduced toxicity
- Effective at therapeutic dosage
- Cost competitive
Other Products in 'pharmaceutical Intermediates' category