Soya Protein Hydrolysate
ORIGIN: It is derived from any crude Soya (Soy) protein.
APPEARANCE :It is free flowing spray dried powder and hygroscopic in nature.
APPLICATION :It is used as a nutritional ingredient and test enhancer in food, pharma, animal nutrition, organic nitrogen source in agriculture.
Brief Specification :
- COLOUR: Cream to Light yellow
- SOLUBILITY: 100 % in water
- CLARITY: 5 % solution in in water is crystal clear with out sedimentation
- pH: 5.0 to 7.0 at room temp.
- TOTAL NITROGEN: Available Range 9.6 to 12.8 % (Protein - 60 to 80 %)
- LOSS ON DRYING: Max 6 %
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT (Microbial) : NMT 10000 cfu per gr
- 25 KG Paper bag with inner PP lining, double sealed and stitched.
- (Wooden pelleting can be done for Exports.)
- OR 25 kg HDPE drum with inner PP bag double sealed
- STORAGE: In dry conditions
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years from the date of packing (in recommended storage conditions)