Back to top
- Azotobactor also produces some substances which check the growth of harmful plant pathogens such as Altenaria, Fusarium, Rhizoctinia, Sclerotium and Helminthosporium.
- Assimilates atmospheric nitrogen (ammonia) for plants.
- 107 - 109 cfu/gm
- Useful in all the crops as seed dresser @ 5-10 gm/kg seed and as soil input @ 500 1000 gm/acre along with 40-50 kg manure.
- Seed & Seedling treatment : 3 ml/Lit water. Seeds and seedlings are to be dipped in the solution.
- Spray treatment : 2 ml/Lit. water in all field crops, vegetables etc. and 1 ml/ Lit. water in fruit crops as high volume spray.
- Fertilization by Drip : 250-500 ml/acre either alone or in combination with any other inputs which are given through drips.
Other Products in 'Bio Fertilizer ' category